A rose cut blue sapphire ring hand crafted from 18ct white gold and set with a sparkling blue Ceylon sapphire. The ring has a soft textured finish.
I handcraft every jewel to order in my London studio and personally select each stone for its unique character, beauty and suitability for the piece.I am a jeweller and trained goldsmith with 25 years experience using traditional goldsmithing techniques in a modern way.
Materials: 18ct white gold and blue Ceylon sapphire
Dimensions: width of band 2.2mm x 1.5mm deep
Stone size: approx 1ct, blue sapphire
Availability: Made to order 4-6 weeks or contact me if you would like this sooner firstname.lastname@example.org
Every jewel I make is sent to you gift wrapped.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
UK Shipping: Royal Mail Special Delivery, which is tracked and insured and requires a signature upon arrival. Arrives the next day after shipping.
International Shipping: Royal Mail Airsure which Royal Mail estimates takes 5-7 working days for delivery. This is only an estimate and it can take longer depending on customs clearance times. This service is tracked and insured.
Visiting a professional jeweller to measure you with a ring sizer is the most accurate method to work out your ring size.
You can also use an existing ring that is in the exact size as the ring you want and get that measured on a ring stick with a professional jeweller.
If you can’t get to a professional jeweller please contact me and I will post a plastic ring sizer to you.
A little advice on measuring your finger size–
- Err on the snug side when working out your ring size as the knuckle is the widest part of your finger so you want your ring to struggle over the knuckle so that you are less likely to lose it.
- Heat and temperature can make your finger increase and decrease in size.
- Once a ring goes past the knuckle it will generally feel a bit looser and that is normal.
- Fingers increase in size throughout the day so ideally measure your finger in the evening. If your hands are cold then your rings will always feel more loose.
- Generally, your dominant hand will have larger finger sizes than your non dominant hand so for example if you want a ring for your wedding ring finger and you give me measurements from the same finger of the opposite hand both ring sizes will be different, so do bear this in mind!
- Wider rings will always feel tighter than slim bands so go a size up if ordering a wide band.
What if I need my ring resized?
I always offer your first ring resize for free and thereafter charge £30 plus shipping. Turnaround time is approx 10 working days.